Tel: 0845 601 3034 / 0203 684 5069 / +44 (0) 1633 817521 (Overseas)
Minicom (for the deaf or hearing impaired): +44 (0) 1633 815044
Fax: +44 (0) 1633 652747
- a contact telephone number, as we may need to contact you to clarify your enquiry
- a return postal address or fax number, as not all data can be emailed.
Open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding UK Public and Bank Holidays).
Email enquiries are handled in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Croesawn ohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg. We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Tel: + 44 (0) 845 604 1858 / +44 (0) 203 684 5070
1 Drummond Gate
Tel: 0845 601 3034 / 0203 684 5069
The Departmental Fraud Officer,
Office for National Statistics,
You should report fraud if you:
- have knowledge of a person(s) you know or reasonably believe is involved in fraudulent activity against or that impacts on ONS
- have been told by another person of a fraud being committed against ONS
- have evidence of fraud against ONS
- believe you have evidence or knowledge of fraud, or suspect fraud against ONS, but are unsure and would like to talk to someone in confidence.